When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the basement facing droves of deranged enemies, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually his mother.
Binding of Isaac developer issued the following statement:
The Wrath of the lamb DLC's release was a bit rocky, the limitations of flash and the abundance of items caused an infinite number of variables that we simply couldn't effectively test, and it kinda sucked.
we were able to squish all the major game breaking bugs in the 1st day of release, but it still left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.. so we decided to do yet another content update to the already bloated experience.
Wrath of the Lamb v1.3 now features more items, bosses, enemies, music, secrets and a very hard to attain final ending cut scene that should shed some light on the games story even more.
This update is of course free to all owners of wrath of the lamb and is also a big thank you to the fans who have honestly carried this game to stardom, we are eternally grateful for your support, creativity and devotion.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items enemies and bosses, you never play the same game twice.
- Over 100 unique items that not only give you powers but visually change your character.
- 50+ enemy types each with the ability to become "special" making them extra deadly but they also drop better loot.
- Over 20 bosses.
- 4 full chapters spanning 8 levels
- 3+ unlockable classes
- Multiple endings
- Tons of unlockable items, enemies, bosses and more.
More articles about The Binding of Isaac