Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with next-gen presentation, Sine Mora is a shoot ‘em up that appeals to both hardcore and the casual gamers. The engrossing Story Mode weaves an over-the-top tale, while the Arcade Mode provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre.
“After having an extremely successful launch on Xbox LIVE Arcade and revealing the Vita version at E3 to much appraise, we’re as excited as ever to bring the experience to yet another platform,” said Balázs Horváth, director of publishing at Digital Reality. “More important than anything, we created something we love, and we know Sine Mora be loved yet again on PlayStation 3.”
Every life has a simple goal... to survive.
Ronotra Koss is a serial killer, hell-bent on revenge, blackmailing a young girl and smuggling military grade aibots.
Meanwhile, a phantom cell of time-travelling partisans is determined to infiltrate Siriad – the floating fortress guarding the peace and prosperity of their planet.
Argus Pytel, the Emperor's most talented Profiler, will stop at nothing to try to bring all of them to justice. In this complex tale of honor, bonds and morality, each player must ask themselves:
What would you do if you knew exactly how much time you had left?Key Features:
- Master Time to Survive: Unique, time extension based gameplay with multiple aircraft
- Experience a New World: Fight through seven beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Personalize your Arsenal: Over 60 different weapon and time manipulating device combinations
- Gameplay that Adapts to You: Multiple difficulty levels and a complex ranking system in Arcade Mode that adjusts enemy behavior to provide a challenge for even the most diehard shmup gamers
- Theatrical Score: Music composed by legendary Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned composer, Akira Yamaoka
- A New Shooter for a New Era: Sine Mora’s amazing world is brought to life in jaw-dropping Stereoscopic 3D
More articles about Sine Mora