ThreeGates announced a Kickstarter campaign to raise $25,000 for its forthcoming co-op Hack-n-Slash Action game, Legends of Aethereus. The game successfully completed a closed beta over the past month as it ramps up the polish phase in preparation for launch. But polish and the additional time to make the game great is expensive and ThreeGates is asking the community to show their support so when the game goes live, it’s as fun and high-quality as possible.
“We believe that the core PC Gaming audience is really hungry for a game that can deliver a deep core experience, interesting choices, and more control over how you look as an individual, as well as how you play the game,” said Don Geyer, CEO of ThreeGates. “Legends of Aethereus is just that project. We’re passionate core gamers and game developers that are looking for the last $25K of the project. If we hit our goal, we’ve got a lot of surprises in store for the community.”
Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor, Astrographer or Officer and venture into the uncharted wilderness of Aethereus seeking fame, glory and untold riches.
Invite your friends to your own customized Nexus City-State to battle in your arena or just show off how cool you've personalized your city using the statue-maker, banner creator and other customization features.
Embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies.
- Physics-based combat system including traps, set-up weapons and interaction with environmental objects
- Expedition system combines hand crafted levels with procedurally generated areas that allow for virtual infinite replayability
- The Statue-Maker, Banner Creator and other customization features allow you to personalize your own city environment
- PvP, CO-OP and Single Player combat in your own City-State Combat Arena
- Crafting and Materials system allows for virtual limitless customization
More articles about Legends of Aethereus