Cursed by his arch-nemesis, Baldren finds himself warped to Rainbow Moon. And to make things worse, Baldren isn't only stranded in an unknown place; he has also opened a dimensional gate out of which troops of monsters are crawling, turning this once peaceful planet into a real hell. There's only one thing for our brave hero to do: He has to seal the gate and warp himself back to his home planet.
Embark on an epic adventure that leads you through a beautiful, isometric, open world with detailed high-definition visuals. Six playable main characters with upgradeable weapons, armor and accessories; about 100 special skills and more than 20 challenging dungeons are awaiting you in a fascinating story that lasts over 30 hours.
Rainbow Moon will be available in Europe and Australia for €12.99/£9.99, and in North America at US$14.99. If you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you’ll enjoy a 20% discount, paying just $11.99, for the first two weeks after launch.
- Complex story mode with about 25 hours of gameplay, extended to more than 100 hours when including all side quests, missions and full character development.
- Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains, such as mountains, snow, desert, grassland, savanna, mud and others.
- Sophisticated grid turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands as well as special attacks and effects.
- Unique action and puzzle elements in a variety of over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
- Six playable main characters with upgradable weapons, armors and accessories, allowing hundreds of gear combinations.
- Detailed online stats tracking each gamer's progress.
- Technically perfected game engine, constantly running smoothly at 60 fps with close to no loading times.
- Thirty dedicated background music tracks.
More articles about Rainbow Moon