The latest update fixes the updater and multiplayer issues that some OS X users were experiencing, as well as fixing the problem of Decline and Fall maps being unavailable despite being purchased. Finally, the update addresses the DAG list errors in Kushan (late), Sassanid Persian (mid), Late Republican Roman, Pyrrhic, Later Seleucid (post-166BC), and Later Crusader scenarios.
March mighty legions across famous ancient battlegrounds from Zama in North Africa to the battles of Boudicca’s revolt in Britain. Later releases will expand to new periods and new areas of the ancient and medieval world. Field of Glory sports an easy to use interface with a focus on having fun in ancient combat. Field of Glory also includes a map-maker and scenario-creator which are just as easy to command as your soldiers are on the battlefield, as well as excellent multi-player support.
Field of Glory is turn based and set during the Rise of Rome, from Zama in North Africa to the battles of Boudicca’s revolt in Britain.
The game's main features are:
- Gameplay that allows key decisions to decide the results of historical battles
- Detailed and accurate depiction of ancient warfare
- 12 historical battles with hundreds of units to control
- Play as Rome, Carthage, Gaul, Germanic Tribes and the Spartacus Slave Revolt and even the Roman civil war
- Single and 2 player head to head modes
- Comprehensive scenario builder included
Later releases will include additional battle packs and an army designer where players will be able to choose their favourite armies and match their skills against opponents of their choice, on an almost infinite selection of battle fields.
More articles about Field of Glory