Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows players to experience the darkest hours of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons as they vie for control of their dying home world.
The Autobots and Decepticons have been battling each other for centuries, and as a result their beloved home planet of Cybertron is dying. Possible salvation lies in a faraway blue planet discovered orbiting a yellow sun - a planet whose energy resources could save the Transformers from extinction. But who will reach this new planet first?
The Autobots who value life and freedom for all beings, or the Decepticons driven by a quest for perfect order and glory. In a struggle that takes place 70 million years before man, the fate of Earth lies in the balance.
With the stakes higher and scale bigger than ever, fans will embark on an action-packed journey through massive, war-torn environments designed around each character's unique abilities and alternate forms, including Grimlock's nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons combining into the colossal Bruticus. Taking the franchise's competitive multiplayer to all-new heights, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron lets fans go head-to-head in blistering Autobot vs. Decepticon matches after creating their own unique characters with the most in-depth, advanced customization ever before seen in a Transformers game.
- Nostalgic fans who pre-order from GAME website (UK only) will receive an unlock code for the G1 RETRO PACK. This exclusive content will let fans play as the legendary G1 OPTIMUS PRIME from the original 1980s animated television show (both in single player and multiplayer) and wield the powerful G1-INSPIRED MEGATRON GUN and SHOCKWAVE BLAST CANNON weapons (in single player campaign).
- To command destruction from the skies in multiplayer mode, fans can pre-order from Play.com for an unlock code for SWOOP, the Dinobots’ legendary air ace. Dynamically change from Swoop's robot form to his powerful flying Dinobot mode to attack your opponents from above.
- Fans of the Combaticons can pre-order the game at independent retailers to get an unlock code for the G2 BRUTICUS SKIN that will be available in the epic single player campaign. True Transformers fans will instantly recognize the rare and vivid colors from the classic BRUTICUS toyline model.
- The Fall of their Home Planet. The the game thrusts players into an epic Transformers story where they explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and fight through the final, darkest hours of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons.
- Colossal Scale. Fans can convert from robot to an alternate form. Grimlock can change into a powerful T-Rex Dinobot for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive Bruticus to dominate his enemies with size and power.
- New and Unique Gameplay for Each Character. Every Transformers character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for the diverse missions in the game. Autobot Jazz can deploy his grappling hook to traverse multi-level platforms. Cliffjumper can cloak himself invisible to perform undetected stealth kills on his enemies. Optimus Prime can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky. Additionally, some characters make their in-game debut including Grimlock, Bruticus, Metroplex, and the Insecticons.
- Character Creator. Adding and improving upon the multiplayer gameplay from War for Cybertron, the character creator allows fans to design personalized characters by choosing individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and much more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in Autobot-versus-Decepticon matches.
More articles about Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron