- Functionality: Add the possibility to renew sponsors.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that could prevent, in some rare cases, getting beyond the world championships.
- Fix: Fixed several problems with U23 races.
- Improvement: Custom teams with a small budget are now considered to be "Continental" teams rather than "Continental Pro".
- Major Functionality: Official teams are playable in friendly mode.
- Functionality: Races (except time-trials) can be speeded-up (x2 / x4) if a majority of players vote for it. Once the last rider has crossed the line, the race will end.
- Functionality: It is now possible to play time-trial races. AI teams will not be present in these events, to avoid long waiting times.
- Corrections to the chat.
- Number of players connected is displayed and a small icon will show if a player is in a game.
+ server updates : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13002#p525770
- Addition : Chapelle de Grammont added to "Isolated Buildings".
- Addition: Possibility to zoom the profile during a race. (a left click on the profile causes a zoom of the selected section to be displayed on-screen. Move mouse to change zoomed view).
- Addition: Colours added to race profile (in some menus, especially a zoomed profile) to distinguish differences in slope.
- Correction: Sprint and attack distances of a leader were not displayed on the Detailed Simulation page.
- Addition: Missing localizations added to Italian and Portuguese.
- Adjustment: Adjustment to certain rider attributes.
- Fixed a rare problem with a "server-side processing error" that could force a player to recreate a profile for each new connection to Armada.
The variety of new features in Pro Cycling Manager 2012 will please both new players and hard-core fans of the famous series. More complete than ever with the arrival of a new Pro division, new teams (a total of 81) and new competitions, Pro Cycling Manager deepens its management options thanks to the new and eagerly awaited Season Planner, which allows players to train their team for the upcoming season. The Tour de France is the pinnacle of the 2012 season, which now offers more than 180 playable competitions!
Never before has cycling been this faithfully rendered. The game benefits from incredibly detailed rider models, as well as new scenery, race elements and environments. The refined AI opponents react and adopt realistic strategies within each stage and throughout the competition.
Exciting in solo, Pro Cycling Manager 2012 now offers a unique multiplayer system for the very first time! Players will challenge each other in a persistent universe with a competition schedule, where every victory counts. With the new card system, players will now be able to create their own personal dream-team, including modern day champions as well as legendary riders of cycling history.
More articles about Pro Cycling Manager 2012