In Tryst, the player takes command of one of these two factions as they wage war on a distant world where their opponent won’t be all that’s vying for their attention!
Tryst is a competitive RTS in which players experience reactive environmental dangers, a breadth of unique units and most importantly the A.R.M. - the Augmentation Research Mechanism. This last feature allows the player to equip units with specific load-outs to change their natural advantages and disadvantages.
These features are laid upon a solid foundation of core RTS features like base building, structure-unit dependency and resource management. Tryst is a game of incredible depth and versatility, the feature list below highlights some of the items that compliment the above features.
In Tryst’s Multiplayer, the player takes command of one of these two factions as they wage war in interesting locales where their opponent won’t be all that’s vying for their attention! With two playable races and a near infinite number of upgrade combinations, the battlefield will always be changing in Tryst.
Interested fans can now sign up for the closed beta.
- Unique Unit abilities and Upgrades: All of Tryst’s units come with unique upgrades that allow each of them to perform their designated roles effectively and fit into different roles to stay viable in an ever changing battle.
- Story & Campaign - Play through an engaging and immersive campaign with missions that offer the player multiple tactical choices.
- 2 Unique playable races – Play as either the Humans or the Zali, each with distinct advantages and styles.
- Multiplayer: Many multiplayer maps built for team or free-for-all brawls with a maximum of 8 players in each battlefield.
- Environmental Hazards: Maps are filled with dangers that can both hold the player back or be used tactically to lure an enemy into the perfect ambush.
- Replacing Dropped Team-mates: If a teammate drops from or has to leave the battle he will be replaced by a competitive and intelligent AI immediately.
- Unigine Graphics Engine – State-of-the-art visuals powered by UNIGINE engine.
- Map Editor: Built-in map sharing and creation system for the community post-release.
- Online Features – Many features available in online play including a matchmaking lobby, clans, ratings, stat tracking, Steam achievements & leader boards, built-in replays.
More articles about Tryst