Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is about an ornery mutant blob that, after being held captive in a lab that can only be described as something out of a retro sci-fi movie from the early '50s, escapes into the world and sets out on a path to destroy and consume everything!
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack will feature new levels, new powers, new PlayStation Vita controls, new gameplay modes, new puzzle solving elements, a new (faster) blob player character, and more.
The Steam version of Mutant Blobs Attack looks to stuff even more into the belly of this Blob, featuring:
"Even with these upgrades, the Blob remains hungry and disgruntled," said DrinkBox Studios co-founder Ryan MacLean.
- Support for Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Saves and Steam Leaderboards
- Updated minigame levels, crafted specifically for PC
- Support for Gamepad and/or Keyboard-and-mouse controls
- New ultra-glorious high resolution art
- More hidden references and bad joke
- Play as an all-consuming mutant blob as you explore (and devour) your way through more than two dozen interactive levels.
- A wide range of environments: everything from a frat house to a metropolis
- Next generation touch controls (touchscreen and rear touch pad) combined with those of a classic platformer for a fresh take on the platforming genre
- "Tilt-a-Blob" bonus levels featuring gyroscopic controls reward players' performance and add to the replayability
- Growth throughout levels provide players with a constantly changing perspective on the in-game world
- Challenging puzzles mixed into the action and mayhem
- Competitive, collection-based leaderboards, support for special in-game achievements and Trophies
More articles about Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack