With a redesigned spellbook, players will have a broader range of options to build a deadly arsenal of defenses. Investing hard-earned skulls in an enormous new upgrade system will allow players to cater to their favorite methods of burning, grinding, tossing, or dismembering orcs.
Orcs Must Die! 2 begins days after the ending of the original game. With the rifts closed and the magical Order dead, the War Mage finds himself suddenly thrust into a new battle against the mindless orc mob. He has a powerful, if questionable, new companion in the Sorceress, an ex-War Mage responsible for the destruction of the Order.
In this new game mode, players will fight off an all-out assault from never ending waves of enemies that get more difficult the longer they’re held at bay. Playable in single-player or co-op, Endless Mode features five campaign levels, five completely original levels, and countless hours of intense rift-defending!
Players begin each Endless level with a starter allowance, and they’ll rely on clever trap placement and expert combat skills to earn more trap money and hold back the mob as long as possible. Every five waves, a golden-armored Ogre affectionately named Mr. Moneybags will rumble through the level. Players who manage to kill Mr. Moneybags before he escapes the level will be handsomely rewarded with more money for traps. Endless mode features all of the same performance and bonus skull unlocks that are found in the campaign levels. This makes Endless Mode an exciting new option for players to earn precious skulls for upgrading their traps, spells, weapons, and guardians.
- Co-Op! - Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
- Story-based Campaign – Pick up where the original game left off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or Co-Op!
- Endless Mode - Play alone or join a friend to put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
- Over 20 Deadly Enemies - Face a n army of vile new creatures like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians – Choose from an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets.
- Massive Upgrade System – With more than 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your slaying style.
As a special bonus, players who own the original Orcs Must Die! on PC will unlock exclusive content in the sequel.
More articles about Orcs Must Die! 2