With Physics You Can Feel, Madden NFL 13 delivers Next Generation gameplay today. Powered by the all-new Infinity Engine, true player impact and authentic momentum transfer ensure that no two plays ever look or feel the same. Madden NFL 13 revolutionizes the way sports video game career modes are played with Connected Careers - a completely new and fully connected universe defined by deep gameplay, unique storylines and social integration. With cutting-edge Infinity Engine technology, revolutionary Connected Careers and a complete audio and visual overhaul that delivers best in class presentation, Madden NFL 13 is undoubtedly the greatest entry in the franchise's celebrated history.
Customers that pre-order Madden NFL 13 exclusively at GameStop stores nationwide or online will receive football legends Barry Sanders and John Madden for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers. As an added bonus, GameStop PowerUp Rewards members that pre-order will receive exclusive access to play as Calvin Johnson, Jr., “Megatron,” in Madden Ultimate Team. When combined with other exclusive players like Madden and Sanders, GameStop pre-order customers will have a distinct advantage over the competition. All pre-order bonuses will be provided at time of purchase.
To get players ready for the launch of Madden NFL 13, GameStop is hosting the Madden Mondays video series where Madden developers will be answering questions straight from the GameStop community and previewing never-before-seen game-play footage. Madden Mondays begin on July 16 and run through Aug. 27. Customers can submit questions that could get answered by the developers during their interviews. Tune in to get a behind-the-scenes look at:
- Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) with Ryan Ferwerda (July 16)
- Connected Careers with Josh Looman or Mike Young (July 23)
- Infinity Engine/Physics with Victor Lugo (July 30)
- Ratings with Donny Moore (Aug. 6)
- Gameplay with Larry Richart or Clint Oldenburg (Aug. 13)
- Presentation/Art with Jean Adams (Aug. 20)
- Audio with Matt Bialosuknia (Aug. 27)
- Madden NFL 13 delivers world-class presentation with an all-new living front end, dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and drastically improved usability. Every game has the feel of a nationally televised broadcast with CBS Sports commentators Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling the action from the virtual 3D booth.
- With a completely redesigned passing game including a new pass-ready system and improved play action, and the all-new read and react defensive AI system that features the most intelligent pass defense to date, Madden NFL 13 achieves greater realism on the virtual gridiron on both sides of the ball.
- Madden NFL 13 delivers a superb audio experience that faithfully replicates NFL Sundays with CBS' Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling the action, QB cadences, authentic sound effects and actual on-field player chatter, all provided by NFL Films, and a fully-scored orchestral theme that conveys the emotion and excitement of professional football.
- The all-new Infinity Engine delivers physics based gameplay, with true player impact and authentic momentum transfer that ensures no two plays ever look or feel the same.
- With Connected Careers, Madden NFL 13 will revolutionize the way sports video game career modes are played.
- Madden NFL 13 Ultimate Team is the definitive way to experience virtual card collecting with new content and updates that mirror exciting NFL events throughout the entire year.
- Madden NFL Social is a cross-platform online game that allows for quick bursts of competitive gameplay no matter where you are. It's free to play and will be available on iOS and Facebook.
More articles about Madden NFL 13