It’s 1944 and the Nazis are desperate to turn the tide of battle. Our story follows a team of four heroes, whose mission is to shut down the Nazi war machine before the Fürher can steal victory from the jaws of defeat.
The story follows four fierce and fearless soldiers chasing the Fürher himself in the deadliest war ever known. As one of the Furious 4, players battle using special weaponry and unexpected combat abilities, against the greatest threat the world has ever faced: the Nazi uber-weaponry, result of the numerous years of experimentations of the Third Reich.
In a recent interview Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford revealed that Gearbox: Brothers in Arms Furious 4 will miss its previously targetted 2012 launch date, that the development is progressing nicely but that the overall game has "evolved." Gearbox is making "further changes," and therefor was too soon to start talking about it.
- Co-op Centric Gameplay: Enjoy a campaign fully playable in co-op, up to 4 players.
- 4 Furious Characters: Choose between 4 distinct playable characters, with different combat styles, special melee weapons and unique abilities.
- Unique Uber-weaponry: Fight an experimental Nazi army and face the weapons that could turn the tide against the Allies.
- Multiplayer Massacre: A brutally fun competitive offer, with 6 different multiplayer modes, for up to 10 players, developed by the creators of Borderlands.
- Character Growth: Choose your fighting style, use unexpected melee weapons and special abilities, and increase the power of your characters’ arsenal and abilities by unlocking new challenges, ranks, and other awards.
- The Untold Story of WW2: Live a new and epic experience and discover the untold story of WW2!
More articles about Brothers in Arms Furious 4