Hang out with the entire Hollywood Arts crew and be immersed into the world of Victorious as Tori tries to win the starring role in an upcoming school play against school rival Jade. Fans will be able to interact with the cast including Jade, Beck, Cat, and more while they visit favorite show locations like the Hollywood Arts School and Gorilla Club. Victorious: Taking the Lead offers players a chance to explore Hollywood Arts and play more than 20 uniquely Victorious-themed, rhythm-based mini-games on the Wii and 20 performance competitions for the Nintendo DS, featuring hit songs from the show!
- An Authentic Victorious Experience – Victorious: Taking the Lead features a brand new storyline based on the popular series and stars voices of Victoria Justice, the rest of the show’s original cast, and features hit songs from the show, such as “Take a Hint” from the new season.
- Become Tori Vega – Fans will be able to play as Tori Vega as she tries to win the starring role in an upcoming school play by completing a variety of fun mini-games and tasks. But watch out: school rival Jade is after the same part!
- Nintendo Exclusive – Victorious: Taking the Lead releases on the Wii and Nintendo DS platforms this holiday season, making it the first game in the Victorious series available on the Wii! Both platforms will offer a wide variety of unique rhythm-based mini-games themed to the show.
- Interact with Tori’s Friends and Change Your Fate – The game offers multiple conversation options for Wii that allow fans to tailor how they want to interact with characters from the show. These choices can affect the outcomes of the game’s plot.
- Explore The World of Victorious – Visit well-known locations from the series, including Tori’s school, Hollywood Arts High School, zany acting teacher Mr. Sikowitz’s Improv Classroom, Hollywood Arts High’s Black Box Theater, and local teen hangout, The Karaoke Dokie.
More articles about Victorious: Taking the Lead