Zumba® Fitness Core features 40 new songs and routines, 33 international dance styles from around the world and hot new choreography that’s designed to sculpt stronger abs through an exhilarating total body workout. Party your abs off as celebrity Zumba instructors guide you through routines set to contagious new Zumba originals and a broader mix of smash hits from popular artists. Choose from 45 different pre-set classes (30 in the Wii version), or customize your workout to suit your preference. Skip the crunches and dance your way to tight, toned abs with this innovative new interactive fitness experience!
Majesco Entertainment revealed today 23 licensed songs of the 40 tracks featured in Zumba Fitness Core. The set list for this energized dance-fitness party includes a range of current chart-topping hits, era classics, exclusive re-records and genre-blending fusion tracks that together with 17 new Zumba original songs, deliver the most diverse range of dance styles of any Zumba Fitness game to date—33 in all!
“Music is an integral part of Zumba’s unique appeal given players can truly lose themselves in the rhythm as they party themselves into shape,” said Liz Buckley, General Manager of the Zumba Fitness video game franchise, Majesco Entertainment. “Our community asked for a mix of licensed tracks and Zumba original music to drive their workout and Core answers that demand with an impressive range of rhythms across 40 songs and 33 different dance styles. This unparalleled depth of dance styles is as distinctive as the targeted ab choreography in the game and underlines our commitment to breaking new ground in the interactive fitness space.”
- Anane featuring Mr. Vegas "Shake It"
- Bob Marley "Jammin'"
- Carlinhos Brown "Magalenha"
- Charlotte Swing Orchestra "Jump, Jive and Wail" (high energy re-record of the original hit song)
- Daler Mehndi "Ho Jayegi Balle Balle"
- Don Omar "Zumba"
- Enrique Iglesias "Bailamos"
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals "Paris (Ooh La La)”
- Jupiter "Boogie Shoes" (re-record of KC’s iconic 70s original)
- Karmin "Broken Hearted"
- Kat DeLuna "Drop it Low"
- K-liber4 life "Balans"
- Mara "Crazy Love"
- Naked Rhythm "Mirage"
- Nayer featuring Pitbull "Suavemente (Kiss Me)"
- Orchestre Baka de Gbine "Gati Bongo"
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band "Ain't Nothing Wrong with That"
- Ryan Franks "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies"
- Sean Paul "Roll Wid Di Don" (track just released in the U.S.)
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy "Jhoom”
- Spice and Company "Lift Ya Leg Up"
- The Donnas "Dancing with Myself" (exclusive new studio recording of Billy Idol’s song with Samba fusion)
- Tiesto "Nyana"
More articles about Zumba Fitness Core