From the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor to the fierce Battle of Iwo Jima, outmaneuver your foes through more than 20 multi-objective single-player and co-op missions, or engage in head-to-head dogfights. Whether flying alone, alongside, or against your teammates, use your aerial arsenal to devastate the enemy and dominate the air.
From the onset of the game’s design and story process, we placed a great deal of emphasis on coupling authenticity with historical accuracy. Through extensive conversations with historians from the USS Midway, we tried to recreate graphical details of each campaign area and all battlefields. In addition, the missions blend historical accuracy with the excitement of piloting fighters, torpedo planes, and dive bombers during that period.
“The release of Damage Inc. advances us in our goal of pursuing targeted software opportunities that pose manageable downside risk by complementing our hardware initiatives,” said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. “We are proud of Damage Inc. and believe it is a product that will appeal to passionate consumers.”
- Single-Player Story Mode with 12+ hours of campaign missions while every mission includes hidden awards for gamers to discover.
- Beautifully rendered aircraft, islands, and battle scenes
- Distinctive multiplayer flight combat gaming experiences
- Compatible with all Saitek Flight Stick controllers, including the Pacific AV8R FlightStick - - styled after WWII combat aircraft.
- Voice Chat Compatible
- HDTV 720p/1080i/1080p
- Multiplayer Head-to-Head (2-8 players) and Co-op Modes (2-4 players)
- Dogfight: In this classic deathmatch mode, players test their abilities against up to seven other competitors. Tasking each individual flying skill, players must survive with wits alone by choosing the right time and position from which to strike. With a host of modifiers, you can customize your games to create a level of challenge that matches your skill level.
- Team Dogfight: Split into teams to see who can win this battle in the skies.
- Survivor: All players begin with a set number of lives and then fight until only one remains. Players need the all-round skills to be the last man standing over a number of rounds.
- Team Survivor: Teams of players work together to eliminate the other team. All players begin with a set number of lives, and the last team with lives remaining is the victor.
- Scratch One Flattop: Two teams battle to sink each other’s aircraft carriers in this epic aerial battle. Use dive bombers and torpedo bombers to attack the enemy’s carrier with cover and support from your fighter wing.
The Pacific AV8R FlightStick features a soft-touch rubber finish for lasting comfort during extended missions, and with a grip similar to those found in historic military planes, the precise controls required to conquer the enemy and rule the skies is in your hands.
The Collector’s Edition is our special bundle for the gamer that wants true immersion into the game. Consisting of the game, the Pacific AV8R FlightStick, a special DLC plane and a stylized WWII-era sticker sheet to customize your stick, the Collector’s Edition lets you experience the ultimate thrill as a WWII fighter pilot and promotes the sensation of true flight.
More articles about Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII