Like a backstage pass to the summer’s hottest musical acts, the “Forza Horizon” VIP program is an exclusive ticket to new levels of content, excitement, and access in this fall’s biggest racing game, “Forza Horizon.” VIP membership is included as part of the Limited Collector’s Edition of “Forza Horizon” and includes the following exclusive content:
- 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder -- Going topless in an all-wheel drive super car might be illegal in some places, but just try and catch this culprit. The R8 GT Spyder has enough power and traction to leave nothing but the brief memory of its taillights in the mind of anyone trying to match its pace.
- 2011 Koenigsegg Agera -- The Agera is one of the most interesting of the current breed of hypercar. It certainly has the requisite manic power numbers courtesy of a 940 horsepower twin-turbo 5-liter V8. With a top speed of greater than 260 mph and a sub-three-second 0-60 mph time, no one can deny its performance.
- 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento -- Faceted like a cut diamond, there’s no mistaking the Sesto Elemento for anything else on the road—even other Lamborghinis. Sesto elemento is Italian for “sixth element;” aka carbon, a not-so-subtle hint that the body is composed entirely of carbon fiber.
- 2012 Pagani Huayra -- When one thinks of Pagani cars, it’s natural to think of craftsmanship, performance, and a platonic ideal of automotive beauty. The Huayra has been a long time in the making as designer Horacio Pagani began work on the car in 2003. But, like all works of art—automotive or otherwise—true beauty takes time.
- 2011 RUF Rt 12 R -- Starting with the traditional 911 body-in-white, RUF completely rebuilds or replaces the rest of the componentry, and the result is stunning—730 horsepower and 693 ft-lbs. of torque, enough to rival all but the most extreme supercars. While the R can do things that few cars can equal, it does so precisely and without drama; a skilled driver can use this car as a finely tuned racing tool.
In addition, “Forza Horizon” VIP members will receive the following benefits:
- Special recognition in the community as a VIP member with VIP icon affixed to their Gamertag in “Forza Horizon”
- VIP Rivals Mode Events: VIP members will have access to exclusive Rivals Mode events in “Forza Horizon”
- Exclusive in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team
- Expanded Storefront: VIP members receive extra slots for things like photos, liveries, videos, etc.
- Expanded MyForza Gallery Space: VIP’s can store an additional two videos and/or Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery
“Forza Horizon” Limited Collector’s Edition is Instant VIP: You can get your VIP membership by purchasing the Limited Collector’s Edition of “Forza Horizon,” available starting on Oct. 23. “Forza Horizon” Limited Collector’s Edition owners will also receive these benefits:
- Custom-designed Steelbook packaging
- Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- Day 1 Add-on Pack with five cars (more details to come soon)
- Horizon Accelerator Token Pack
- Five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries (more details to come soon)
Forza Horizon Car Roster Reveal: Forza fans should be on the lookout this week for the beginning of the “Forza Horizon” car roster reveal. Beginning on Thursday, Aug. 23, Turn 10 Studios will be revealing new “Forza Horizon” cars on a daily basis, showcasing all of the incredible vehicles players will be able to collect, customize, and drive in the game. By following the official “Forza Motorsport” Twitter and Facebook feeds, fans will get daily updates on new car announcements, along with daily screenshots from the game and the chance to win “Forza Horizon” prizes.
- Expansive open road. Take your dream car off the track and onto the open road to race and explore the epic driving landscape of Colorado. Experience a 24-hour dynamic lighting cycle that includes night racing, a first for the Forza Motorsport franchise on Xbox 360. Forza Horizon brings another first to Forza Motorsport with the debut of mixed surface and dirt racing. From stunning mountain highways to dusty back roads, the world of Forza Motorsport is bigger and more diverse than ever.
- This is action racing. Forza Horizon combines the legendary Forza Motorsport authenticity you know and love with new action-based driving gameplay, rewarding you for your speed, skill and style behind the wheel. Drive the world's most iconic cars as you compete in festival events, race for pink slips in white-knuckle street races, or just show off your skills to increase your popularity rank. Team up or compete with friends and rivals in a variety of online race types, as well as playground modes. However you drive, you'll find an entirely new level of challenge and fun on the open road.
- Competition meets culture. Soak up the cars, music and parties of the massive Horizon Festival — your hub for the game's career and online events. The Forza Horizon soundtrack features three in-game radio stations spotlighting today's hottest music artists curated by Rob da Bank, renowned BBC Radio DJ, "Bestival" founder and Forza Horizon music supervisor.
- Unmatched authenticity. Forza Horizon is built with the genre-defining physics and graphics engine from the critically acclaimed Forza Motorsport 4. With a diverse lineup of cars and manufacturers, as well as best-in-class graphics, handling and physics simulation, Forza Horizon features the unrivaled diversity and unmatched authenticity that Forza Motorsport fans have come to expect.
More articles about Forza Horizon