Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technical’s and even tanks. Casualty rate is going to be high but there's endless supply of fresh recruits to step up to fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase their chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machine gunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
- War is hell but it can also be fun!
More articles about Tiny Troopers