The player takes the role of a mercenary commander in the outer rims of the galaxy, fighting for control over the rare spaceship fuel Starvoid. On the battlefield, the player has an arsenal of combat droids, vehicles and ingenious abilities ranging from deployable machine gun turrets and minefields to repair nanoids and orbital rocket strikes. Everything is constantly refilled as the commander instantly is allowed to re-enter the battlefield after being eliminated.
The fast-paced real-time strategy (RTS) game is available for pre-order today at online merchants everywhere, and any ambitious commander who sends their robots to snatch a copy will be rewarded with a second copy, free of charge, to gift to a friend. What's more, both copies will be able to immediately start playing today, during Starvoid's early access period, lasting until the game launches.
- Easy to join, easy to leave – Although being an RTS, in Starvoid games can be joined and left at any time with no penalty.
- Intense multiplayer – Up to 12 players per server and player respawn enables an vivid multiplayer RTS experience.
- Tactical gameplay – True to its RTS mechanics, Starvoid focuses on a tactical gameplay and strategic options.
- Customization – Build your own contracts of units, unit upgrades, utility abilities and commander gear to select from when deploying into combat.
- Commander development – As the player plays the game, new items are unlocked, enabling deeper customization, variety and progression.
More articles about Starvoid