Set in a world enveloped by the roaming Grays and various other violent creatures, players will have to rely on resourcefulness and quick-thinking to solve puzzles in frantic environments. Utilize tools, traps, and weapons to clear all of the surrounding Grays across each of the 100+ hand-crafted levels.
Along with a main campaign filled with twists and multiple endings, the game will also include dozens (if not hundreds) of bonus levels to play, a level editor, and more.
- Grays aren't your typical zombies -- they have a lore all their own, and theirs is a very different sort of apocalypse than Zed's.
- Environmental puzzles make up most of the gameplay. Figure out how to use the tools, traps, and weapons in each level to clear all the Grays.
- Follow the story of Darrell and Mary as they try to save their family from a new and unexpected threat. Both in-game storytelling and painted-style cutscenes.
- Multiple endings! Depending on your actions, the story may end very poorly, happily, or somewhere in between.
- Over 100 hand-crafted levels. Two very experienced adventure level designers are designing the adventure from end to end.
- Included level editor! The same editor used to make the main adventure will let you make your own levels, cutscenes, or even entire adventures.
- Local 2-player co-op. Using two gamepads, two players on the keyboard, or any combination of the above.
Shattered Haven has a beta planned for September, but fans going to PAX in Seattle this weekend will have a chance to try out a playable demo at the Indie Megabooth.
More articles about Shattered Haven