The title’s plot centers on the protagonist Keith T. Maxwell’s bold and daring adventures in a war-torn galaxy governed by four different factions, namely the Terrans, the Vossk, the Nivelians and the Midorians. Due to a malfunction of his hyper drive, Keith T. Maxwell is catapulted through space and time.
35 years later, he awakens at the far end of the galaxy, where he soon realizes that quite a lot has changed during his unintentional absence.
An aggressive and particularly devious alien menace known as Voids threatens the fragile peace between the different alien races by launching devastating raids on freighters and convoys of all factions. And Keith T. Maxwell is the only one who can stand up to this seemingly invincible enemy and save the universe from its impending descent into chaos. Besides a variety of story-based tasks and missions, the player can also take on an infinite number of freelance missions at any time or try his luck as a collector of achievements. All in all, there is a total of 36 bronze, silver and gold achievements available, all of which can be checked out after the obligatory Steam activation of the boxed version.
- A vast, living universe with over 20 star systems and hundreds of planets
- More than 100 unique space stations and 30 upgradable space ships
- Storybased, missionbound and sandbox gameplay
- Complex trading systems with over 170 different commodities
- Stunning Full HD graphics and rich sound
- German and English voiceover
- Fully configurable controls
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD will be released as digital download via Steam/Origin and as boxed copy for $19.99/€14,99/£13.99.
More articles about Galaxy on Fire 2