Gameplay features include:
- Free-to-Play—Jump in and play with real competitors any time, day or night. Don’t worry about losing your chips either, because each day you will receive a free stack of chips to kick start your climb up the leaderboard where you can challenge players at any level you wish.
- With a constant stream of updates and new content, there will always be a reason to come back and see what’s new.
- Pick up and play across Xbox 360 and Windows 8 platforms. This means you can resume your game anytime, anywhere.
- Variety of Game Modes – From single-player mode, to single-table games and full-blown tournaments, you never need to worry about finding a game that suits your style.
- World Series of Poker on ESPN announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad provide commentary during play, giving gamers the authenticity as if they were on ESPN playing in the WSOP.
- Delve into the single-player game and learn the ropes before jumping online to test your mettle with specialty games including eight head-to-head Pro Takedowns, and an All-in Pro Takedown Tournament.
World Series of Poker: Full House Pro is free-to-play but requires Xbox Live Gold Membership for online multiplayer.
More articles about World Series of Poker: Full House Pro