The decisions to retire older EA games are never easy. The development teams and operational staff pour their hearts into these games almost as much as the customers playing them and it is hard to see one retired. But as games get replaced with newer titles, the number of players still enjoying the older games dwindles to a level -- fewer than 1% of all peak online players across all EA titles -- where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping these games up and running. We would rather our hard-working engineering and IT staff focus on keeping a positive experience for the other 99% of customers playing our more popular games. We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of the games and we appreciate your ongoing patronage.
If you have further questions about your account or the shut down of these services, check here. Terms and conditions can vary by region. For local policies, please use the country selector at the bottom of the page, and for Germany, visit German Policies.
January 19, 2013 -- Online Services Shutdown
- Trenches II for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- The Sims 2 for PC/MAC and TheSims2.com
- FIFA Soccer 11 for PC, PS3, Wii & Xbox 360
- FIFA Soccer 11 Ultimate Team for PS3 & Xbox 360
- Madden NFL 11 for PS3, Wii & Xbox 360
- Madden NFL 11 Ultimate Team for PS3 & Xbox 360
- NBA JAM for PS3 & Xbox 360
- NBA LIVE 10 for PS3 & Xbox 360
- NCAA Football 11 for PS3 & Xbox 360
- NHL 11 for PS3 & Xbox 360
- NHL 11 Ultimate Team for PS3 & Xbox 360
- FIFA Manager 11 for PC