The Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise is synonymous with competition and fast-pace dueling, so Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels is pulling out all the stops by giving players a starter deck to begin to duel with, including many cards from the animated series. Additional cards can be purchased as well to create a master deck to compete with. An enriched story mode will help new players learn to play and duel with characters from the animated series including Jack, Yusei and others. Take your skills online and duel against friends thorough any of the three modes of play.
The game boasts new features and functionality including:
- Voice and Text chat compatibility
- Over 2,000 playable cards, including cards featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic, GX and 5D's Decks
- Hundreds of additional cards and packs for purchase through Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and the PlayStation® Store
- Online Multiplayer with up to four-player Tag Duel for total Yu-Gi-Oh! supremacy
- Game play customization with user-created rules
- Multiple Game Modes including Quick Match, Rank Match and Custom Match
- Online Leader Boards to track your stats against anyone Worldwide
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus, rated E10+, will be available for download via Xbox Live Arcade for 800 MS points, and PSN for $9.99.
Players who downloaded Yu-Gi-Oh Decade Duels previously through Xbox Live Arcade will be able to download Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels Plus for free.
More articles about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus