Have you ever had the urge to control a team of monsters and lay waste to frail humans, but you were unclear of the moral implications?
Dreadline revolves around our main character, Ghost. He's an 8 year old boy with a bit of a troubled past. He was saved by a group of misfit monsters who were given a time machine by a highly educated alien from the future. What could go wrong?
Eerie Canal Entertainment (former Irrational, Iron Lore, and Harmonix developers) have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Dreadline, and are looking for $167,000 to fund the project.
The plan is to have 9 playable monsters and 7 calamities but depending on how the campaign proceeds there could be more monsters, more calamities, multiplayer monster fights, Mac port, iOS port, more languages, or anything else YOU may want.
- Single player control of a bloodthirsty monster squad
- A large number of unlockable characters, each with their own special skills
- An entirely new game engine, codenamed “shoe_gazer”, written specifically to bring lead artist Steven Kimura's drawings to life.
- 10+ unique levels representing human calamities such as The Titanic, Pompeii, and Mall Zombie Apocalypse?
- A minimum of space marines, unless you visit a space marine calamity
More articles about Dreadline