Ethan: Meteor Hunter mixes puzzles and platformers core action mechanics with an innovative mechanic: telekinesia. Ethan can pause time and move objects around in order to solve puzzles and get though 3 different worlds and 50 levels with dynamic use of physics giving multiple gameplay and solving possibilities.
Seaven Studios has launched the pre-order campaign for Ethan: Meteor Hunter (PC only):
- Classic Edition $9.90 = game DRM free (Windows version) of Ethan + Mac/Linux versions when released in 2014 + Steam Key if we get greenlit (upvote here http://www.seaven-studio.com/greenlight )
- Deluxe Edition $14.90 = Classic Edition + soundtrack + games guide + artbook
- Early Adopter $19.90 = Deluxe Edition available 5 days before release date!
- Supporter Edition $29.90 = Early Adopter + a huge special thanks for support in the credits of the game on the PC version!
Supporter & Early adopter editions are limited edition, only for pre-orders: as soon as the game is out, only the classic & deluxe editions will be available. Side note: PlayStation 3 game will be 9.90$/€. We'd like to highlight that buying from Ethan-game.com is better for us: we get more money than anywhere else. On a general basis, in order to support indies, it is always better to buy directly from them!
- 3 different worlds and 50 levels that will hook you for hours !
- Main feature : telekinesia. Ethan is able to move around elements of the level in order to solve puzzles and clear the way out.
- Classic platformer mixed up with puzzle game based on physics and reflexion.
- Collect ! Search ! Explore ! Run ! Multiple ways of playing the game through themed stages that contains many secrets !
- Expressive art style and high-quality animation in a whole HD version !
- 3D Animated background.
- Immersive soundtrack by Joachim "Cheun" Neuville
More articles about Ethan: Meteor Hunter