This patch was updated Oct 11, 2013. If you have downloaded before this date, and do not own the Commonwealth module, please redownload and reapply the patch. If you own the 2.0 Upgrade or the Market Garden module, please re-run the corresponding installers after installing the patch.
The patch updates both Combat Mission : Battle for Normandy as well as the Commonwealth Forces module.
NEW v1.11 GAME FEATURES
- Corrected crashes related to barbed wire units.
- Corrected a rare crash/hang problem in WeGo "blue bar" calculation.
- Corrected the occasional failure of "buddy aid" to retrieve useful ammo from fallen comrades, and accidentally to adopt their targeting orders.
- Corrected a problem that sometimes made fortifications too hard or too easy to spot.
- Panther "shot trap" on the lower turret mantlet (potentially) deflects shots downward into the hull as expected.
- British 95mm HEAT shell has correct amount of internal explosive (reduced from before).
- Corrected a problem in WeGo mode that sometimes caused vehicle passengers to rotate forward when they should not.
- TCP/IP "chat" text is easier to see clearly.
- Teams that are part of a squad properly retain their setup positions from the editor.
- SPW 250/10 and 251/9 halftrack loaders perform correctly when vehicle is buttoned.
- Wood bunkers are a bit tougher to knock out.
- Corrected a problem that sometimes gave on-map artillery the ability to shoot through intervening terrain.
- Corrected a problem that sometimes incorrectly restricted on-map artillery from firing smoke missions.
- Targeting a TRP directly using the mouse works correctly.
- Corrected a problem that occasionally caused a destroyed building to have "floating" rubble.
- Prone soldiers on a slope angle their bodies correctly.
- Bolt-action rifles properly show the spent casing ejected when the bolt is operated.
- Corrected an issue with command & control values being promptly updated when splitting a squad.
- Tiny explosions don't damage tank tracks so much.
- Corrected some AI issues that caused soldiers to move away from their teams, or caused the team to be "stuck" and not move when they should.
- In the editor, hedges allow co-placement of trees like bocage does.
- Light wounds to crew are slightly more likely to cause AFV bailout.
- Corrections made to Luftwaffe and Waffen SS camouflage helmets.
- Updated graphical shaders.
- Updated vehicle models (Commonwealth module): Wespe, PzII Lynx, Marder I, King Tiger, Jagdpanther, Cromwell, Churchill.
More articles about Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy