For the first time in its history, Nadeo have decided to bring to FPS what made TrackMania such a phenomenon: its unique competitive spirit and a sense of fun.
ShootMania Storm boasts quick-fire matches and epic battles, where only your talent will distinguish you from the crowd. Alone, or in a team, enter the arena of your choice: maps, modes and rankings, you are free to play as you like and take part in the ShootMania community as it suits you. Earn the respect of your opponents by improving your ranking, winning eSports competitions or creating your own incredible gaming experiences. A community of FPS players awaits you at the heart of the ManiaPlanet network!
With a tight focus on team play, the demo offers the Elite 3v3 game mode, matchmaking, dedicated rankings and progression levels.
“At Nadeo, we like to make games that last for years. This is the next part of the ShootMania story and I am very excited to allow new players to discover one of the exciting game modes of ShootMania for free. This demo will give a taste of what the full title delivers in terms of emotion, intensity, competition and fun,” said Nadeo Live Operations Director, Jérôme Châtelain.
- Whether they are classic or developed exclusively for ShootMania Storm, the wide variety of maps and gaming modes offered within the game or created by the community will allow you to live constantly changing experiences.
- Accessible to many and allowing the best to stand out, ShootMania guarantees fun from the first game to the last.
- Experience a fight at any time in a spectacular world. The many competitions held on ShootMania Storm offer the best sporting atmosphere.
- Many players can take each other on simultaneously! The "matchmaking" system allows players to easily connect to a server on their level, whether for pure enjoyment or competition.
- With its map and script editors, numerous communication tools, Machinima sharing and editing tools, etc., ShootMania Storm offers everyone the opportunity to create and share their own game.
More articles about ShootMania Storm