Meanwhile military buildups and escalating tensions throughout the world continue, as some nations flex their military might seeking to expand their territories, while others pursue peaceful and isolationist policies in hopes of avoiding a second world war.
BattleGoat Studios has launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund ($60,000 goal) the final stage of development on their upcoming Strategy game, Supreme Ruler 1936.
Anybody who "checks" out the Kickstarter campaign (no need to actually back it) will get a free copy of Supreme Ruler 2010.
As an added bonus to everyone that's taken the time to check out BattleGoat Studios' campaign and learn about their game, they've decided to extend to everyone a limited time free offer of a free digital download copy of BattleGoat's first game, "Supreme Ruler 2010".
Click on "Updates" to get to the Supreme Ruler 2010 offer.
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either Axis or Allied perspective.
- Take Control of any Nation in the World in Sandbox Mode and see how you can impact the outcome of the era.
- Challenge yourself with many Historical Scenarios for a quicker and fast-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect... Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a significant military advantage including the Race for the Atomic Bomb!
- Modernize your economy to become a world leader and support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Manage as much or as little of your military forces and production as you like by setting your Defense Minister's level of control.
- When diplomacy fails... Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Battle your enemy and Mother Nature, as a fully integrated weather model influences the outcomes of the battlefield.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
More articles about Supreme Ruler 1936