It has historical soldiers and unique battlefields all rendered in a classic pixel art style. It includes game altering choices that ensure no two games play the same and fresh new features that allow more strategy than the typical side-scroller. The title is headed to KickStarter and looks for passionate fans hungry for more strategy in their side-scrollers to help the developers fulfill their vision for the game.
SeaCliff Interactive have started a Kickstarter campaign to fund development of Super Roman Conquest, looking for $30,000.
- Take full control over the legions of Rome in a revolutionary 3D multi-layered side-scrolling landscape.
- Move units within the depth of a 3D environment on parallel play paths called Battle Lanes.
- Utilize unique troops from Rome: Centurions, Auxilia, Archers, Engineers, Doctors and more..
- Master the ingenuity of Roman engineering by constructing bridges, ladders, and devestating siege weapons.
- Recruit new troops, upgrade existing units, and requisition new equipment on a grand campaign map of the Mediterranean.
- Unique decisions and branching paths ensure no two campaigns will play the same.
- Innovative community interaction model recreates the intrigue and power of the Senate in the Roman Republic.
Super Roman Conquest closed BETA access will become available around the holiday 2013 season.
More articles about Super Roman Conquest