With redesigned graphics, Milestone’s new project will bring players into the championship through the eyes of a real MotoGP rider.
The main game modes are: Official MotoGP will additionally offer players the opportunity to experience the 2013 Worldwide Championship, try the exclusive IRTA Test or prove their ability in a Quick Race. Career, the newly revamped career mode, will put gamers into the shoes of the riders, as it runs from first until the final race of the season. This particular game-mode will mix-in third and first person elements as well. Multiplayer will re-create exciting events – inspired by reality – to MotoGP’s classic elements, that will keep fans glued to their sofa.
MotoGP 13 will include all the tracks and riders of the 2013 MotoGP season. The game will also include a new engine, which will allow Milestone to manage all the elements such as graphics, physics, bikes, environment modeling and in-game sound.
- Several issues related to online lobbies search have been fixed
- Several bugs preventing players to join online rooms
- Time Attack mode is now properly uploading the best time
- The graphical bug showing a wrong entry related to the player in leaderboards has been fixed
- Improved connection among network peers
- Improved stability during online races
- In showroom, the player can now rotate the bike
- Onboard cameras during wheelies have been improved
The rider now changes gear with the correct foot
- Feet movement has been adjusted and improved
- Unlocked Start button on PC joypads
- When selecting custom rider, the race number of the bike in the pits has now the same color of the main bike
- After playing an online race, in the Race Results screen, physics settings of the previous race are properly displayed
- The stat “Career pole positions” in MyGP statistics is now working properly
- Online modes performances have been improved
- The opponent of the last race can’t be changed anymore from the post race menu
- When technical problems are set to ON, adversaries behavior is now much more realistic
- When performing a 100% length race, the lap and position counter is now working properly even when using Rewind after completing about 75% of the laps
- Minor save games issues have now been fixed
- When playing a full weekend race, on wet condition only soft tyres were available. Now the behavior is correct.
- During online races, the sound of the semaphore on the grid, can be now heard properly.
- General stability of the game has been improved
- Fix on suspensions damages, this bug created the “bike underground” effect
- Fix on Pc resolutions
- Other minor issues
More articles about MotoGP 13