Earth Defense Force 2025 is an action shooting bonanza that arms players with their choice of EDF soldier classes equipped with more weapons ever in the series and the elite training to exterminate menacing insects of all sizes in the global quest to protect the world from alien invasion.
Featuring tons of missions, making it the most ever seen in the series and the first to feature four-player multiplayer on home consoles, Earth Defense Force 2025 is an all-out battle against the terrifying ravagers that have come back stronger than ever in their mission to destroy the planet.
Be prepared to heed the warnings of the upcoming insect raid.
Customers at GameStop can start pre-ordering Earth Defense Force 2025 tomorrow, and will receive:
Air Raider Weapons Pack
- Pure Decoy Launcher (Setsu): a weapon that distracts the enemy by discharging a large balloon that takes the shape of an attractive female, but the enemies will meet their fate when the balloon unexpectedly self destructs, destroying everything in its vicinity.
- The BMO3 Vegalta Gold: a limited edition, gold-coated model that will reflect radar waves and has a combat burner to throw flames. Players will also be able to take flight for short periods of time with it equipped.
We have plans to include additional Weapons Packs that will be available via pre-order or DLC, and will include the packs below. We’ll be sure to have more details on where exactly to find these packs, soon!
The Fencer Weapons Pack
The Wing Diver Weapons Pack
- Ifrit: A cannon that launches rockets that will separate and disperse over the sea. Each rocket is equipped with multiple incendiary bombs that will ignite upon contact, causing massive damage.
- Blood Storm: A powerful cannon that will separate midair and rain down on the enemy’s head and inflict damage on an entire area.
The Ranger Weapons Pack
- Reflectron Laser: A special laser that fires in two directions and can even shoot through narrow passageways. It’s an effective weapon with giant insects, as it can maximize range without obstruction.
- Gleipnir: This super weapon silently discharges balls of energy with the ability to launch continuous attacks. Only Wing Divers can use this weapon, as it requires the Psionic Link.
- Volatile Napalm: A military grade discharge device that sets everything ablaze and damages the target and surrounding areas.
- Pure Decoy Launcher (Mian): a weapon that distracts the enemy by discharging a large balloon that takes the shape of an attractive female, but the enemies will meet their fate when the balloon unexpectedly self destructs, destroying everything in its vicinity.
More articles about Earth Defense Force 2025