In the Drox Operative: Invasion of the Ancients demo, you can get a taste of the dynamic and ever changing galaxy and also see some of the cool, new things in the expansion. There is no time limit, but it does limit everything to around level 6.
Before the Drox ruled the galaxy, before they were even sentient, there were older races now known as the Ancients. Using their Operatives, the Drox crushed and enslaved most of these races. The rest fled known space. When the Drox turned on their own Operatives, the Drox were utterly destroyed. Newer races emerged and thrived in the power void, never knowing the menace waited. Seizing their chance, the Ancients are invading to take their rightful place in the galaxy, as rulers! Thirsting for revenge, the Ancients can't harm the extinct Drox, but they can crush the next best thing, the Drox Operatives.
The Ancient enemies are back! Can you defend the Drox Operative Guild and younger races against the Invasion of the Ancients?
- Defend against ancient race invasions
- Destroy or defend space stations (military and production)
- Guide the evolution of persistent galaxies
- Design components with socketable chips
- Play as or against the new race, the Scavenger
- Battle new Talon, Legion, and Overlord monsters
- Solve new quests and equip new components
More articles about Drox Operative: Invasion of the Ancients