Once, we looked to the stars with dreams of peace and immeasurable prosperity for all. We reveled in our limitless potential as we conquered space travel and ventured deeper into the unknown. Then, the aliens struck, and we lost.
Faced with insurmountable odds, some of us continue to fight, while others turn to self-serving greed. Regardless of our motives, the battle for survival is only beginning.
With robust skill-trees, multiple factions with their own agendas, and extensive customization of your ships, VoidExpanse allows you to truly shape your journey to defeat the alien threat and restore the galaxy. Will you be the stalwart savior of humankind, the opportunist playing every angle for financial gain, or the down-and-dirty renegade?
A single-player campaign with a masterfully crafted story of open-exploration and difficult choices is only a small portion of VoidExpanse. With moddable sandbox modes, you can create your own procedurally generated galaxy to discover, and create persistent multiplayer worlds to band with other players – or destroy them.
- Spacefaring action-RPG with open exploration of procedurally generated galaxies.
- Carve out your destiny with extensive skill-trees and ship customization.
- Battle, trade with NPCs, mine asteroids, and explore the unknown.
- Real-time combat with serious dangers; no auto-leveling enemies.
- Play through a carefully crafted campaign, or create your own galaxy in sandbox mode.
- Join with dozens of friends or take them on in persistent multiplayer.
- Every aspect of the game is fully moddable.
More articles about VoidExpanse