Using their proprietary development technology and vast experience of coaster building games, Frontier has embraced the innovative control features of Wii U: building coasters in glorious 3D is effortless with stylus and/or the Wii U GamePad’s buttons and sticks; turn the GamePad to move the in-game view; and flick the Gamepad upwards to eject the Crazies from the coaster.
The Crazies are demanding customers but keeping them happy earns players kudos and gems; for example:
- Can you make your coaster fast enough to get the Speed Freak surfing with delight?
- Can you keep G-forces low enough to prevent the Professor’s Nitro Glycerin from exploding?
- Can you beat a coaster score before the Zombie starts infecting other passengers?
- Can you do all that at the same time?
- Unparalleled ease of 3D coaster building
- Unlock special pieces, coaster cars and track to build ever more insane creations in 10 regions across the globe
- Online leaderboards for players to share coasters and earn in-game currency
- Coaster building sandbox
- Daily Challenges to earn kudos and gems
More articles about Coaster Crazy Deluxe