In Basement Crawl, players will face-off – with up-to-eight players online or up-to-four via local play –in grid-based arenas as they race to set diabolical traps and explosives in order to hinder or defeat their enemies. Basement Crawl will feature four classes, each utilizing a variety of unique bombs and power-ups, allowing players to mix and match strategy for each class.
Basement Crawl features an unforgettable and entirely mesmerizing style with disturbing characters and spine-chilling settings. The game, however, forgoes exaggerated violence to create a sinisterly clever but engaging experience that remains both edgy and entertaining.
- An A ghoulish but entertaining presentation inspired by classic grindhouse movies, twisted horror films and even other games, such as Manhunt.
- Basement Crawl brings together the best gameplay elements of classic titles like Bomberman with modern technology and online features.
- Players can battle to be the best against others either locally for up-to-four competitors or online for up-to-eight contenders.
- Easy-to-learn gameplay and a focus on multiplayer fun makes Basement Crawl the perfect house-party fragfest.
- Basement Crawl features four unpredictable and macabre characters, each representing a unique class, and each sporting special abilities and skills.
- Basement Crawl is made with a 3D-engine, but presented in classic 2D, allowing players to control the position of the camera while enjoying dynamic lights and effects.
- Nine uniquely hair-raising arenas are included for players to master and conquer, including the Slaughterhouse, Restaurant Dungeon, Abandoned Circus and more.
- Leaderboards for comparing highest scores with friends and other players; Party chat for PS4, Trophies, Invites, Ranks.
More articles about Basement Crawl