Two teams face off in a randomly-generated situation. You must design a play to get the ball into your opponent's endzone, using the stadium's terrain to your advantage.
Mode 7 will open its exclusive beta to the public at the end of November!
- Several multiplayer modes, as well as randomly-generated singleplayer challenges.
- A full soundtrack from musician nervous_testpilot and a host of other goodies.
- Purchasers will receive the full version on release as well as a free key to give to their friends, much in the same manner as Mode 7’s previous title Frozen Synapse.
- Full single player (Skirmish and Season) and multiplayer (various modes)
- Unique simultaneous-turn-based gameplay
- Randomly-generated situations and terrain for instant action
- Selection of teams and stadiums; customisation options
- Expressive art style and high-quality animation
- Trance and electronica soundtrack by nervous_testpilot
Mode 7 are currently aiming for PC, Mac and Linux - all platforms may not launch simultaneously, other platforms may be added!
More articles about Frozen Cortex