The year was December 25th, 1926. Japan was on the verge of welcoming a new era...the era of "Koubun".
Instead a revolution broke out, led by those who hoped to revive the Land of the Gods, Japan, and return her to its former glory. The Prime Minister's cabinet, the police department, the Zaibatsu families, the mass media...the flow of information to the outside world was immediately suppressed.
Out of options, the old government resorted to creating a group of elite assassins, called the "Yatagarasu" in order to maintain order and suppress the rebellion.
These government agents have become known as the "Government's Dogs" by the general populace. Now, they are on the move towards "Iga-sei", which is said to still function as the government's intelligence hub.
Legend of Raven is now coming to PS4 (as a Cross-Buy Cross-Play) and XOne. Additionally, Legend of Raven will feature online network battles using “lagfree” GGPO technology.
- Featuring Eight exquisitely, hand-animated characters by King of Fighters artist, Kotani Tomoyuki: Every character features their own unique set of special attacks and super moves
- Featuring a new soundtrack, parallaxing backgrounds, ad-hoc versus play and more! Featuring a new soundtrack featuring the track "Fight" by female fronted rock quintet, The Dirty Youth.
- Innovative parry and damage mitigation systems allows for a multitude of defensive options: Execute well-timed counter attacks to turn the tide of battle.
- Battle nearby friends with lag-free ad hoc Versus mode!
- Cross Play allows up to 2 players to face off against each other in a real-time match whether they're on the PS4 or the PS Vita!
- Buy the PS Vita or PS4 version and get the other for free!
- Legend of Raven has been further improved with new UI effects, backgrounds and artwork!
More articles about Legend Of Raven