With a vast array of materials and items to collect, Terraria is far more than a mere block building game, gamers experience is limited only by their own imaginations; the world really is yours to shape and explore.
Terraria puts an emphasis on crafting and exploration set in vast and vibrant worlds. The game has received universal acclaim with over 3 million "Terrarians" embarking on their own adventures since the game's release on PC, consoles and mobile platforms.
Terraria for PS Vita features:
- Includes PS Vita Cross-Platform Play, enrolling PS®Vita players in Terraria's wider community and allowing them to interact and game with PS3™ system players.
- A redesigned PS Vita control system (including touch support), an intuitive crafting/item interface and a revamped tutorial world.
- PlayStation Network online multiplayer allows up to 8 players! Fight bosses together, build awesome castles or duel each other in PvP combat!
- A glimpse of the upcoming Terraria 1.2 update, including over a dozen new items & recipes, 2 completely new armor sets, more that 20 new NPC types including 8 new Zombie enemies and 6 fearsome new Demon Eye variants!
- PlayStation Network leaderboards & trophies.
All of that and the original content -- 200 crafting recipes, over 25 block types to build anything you can imagine, more than 100 monsters (zombies, wyverns, unicorns and evil clowns) and 30+ inhabitants to meet and recruit to your home and over a dozen environments to explore.
Terraria will be available for $14.99 from the PlayStation Store.
More articles about Terraria