The v1.11 Update fixes some bugs in the graphics, in the game logic , events and several issues with the units database. It also features improvements in the AI (which is less aggressive in some instances, is less prone to siege with cavalry and more), Data and Modding options. Furthermore the multiplayer campaign now has the 3 allies not sharing the field of view.
Rise of Prussia Gold is the new and improved version of AGEOD’s Seven Years War (1757-1763) game set in Europe. This hugely detailed strategy game was initially released by AGEOD in 2010 and the Gold version adds numerous improvements and additional scenarios that take the game to the next level.
The original game is set during the age of famous King Frederick II, featuring Prussia and her allies in her grand fight against the Coalition led by Austria with France, Russia, Sweden and the Empire.The Gold version includes 3 new scenarios. Two cover the key moments of the Prussian intervention during the War of Austrian Succession (1740-1748), where king Frederick II fought on the battlefield for the first time. The third is a 4-players campaign of the 1757 to 1763 years has been included to enhance competitive gameplay experience.
For anyone who already has the base game Rise of Prussia, a small upgrade kit can be purchased instead of buying the full game.
- 20 scenarios, including 12 battle scenarios centred on the key battles in The Age of Reason, 7 annual campaign scenarios (one for each year between 1756 and 1763) and 1 grand campaign scenario throughout 1756-1763
- Over two hundred leaders (with individual portraits) and 300 units
- Over 1000 different regions to wage war in
- Scenario-based events and wide set of options for customizing one's strategy
- Unique Command System allowing for ultimate historical army command, organization and structure.
- Brand new system for the construction of units, allowing players enhanced ability to control and purchase their forces as they wish during the annual and grand campaigns.
More articles about Rise of Prussia