In a cabin at the end of the world, the game of life and death is played. Draw your cards, play your hand, and discover your fate.
Hand of Fate is a hybrid roguelike/action-RPG/deck builder, in which the player builds a set of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins.
Build your deck, enter the world of Hand of Fate, and prepare to face the Ace of Skulls.
Defiant Development has recently launched a kickstarter campaign and with 10 days left needs a final push to reach its $50,000 goal.
The developer has added two new guest designers - Ian Livingstone (creator of the Fighting Fantasy gamebooks, Games Workshop founder, and Life President of Eidos), along with Rob Cunningham (creator of Homeworld, founder of Blackbird Entertainment, and the man behind the giant robots of the eatART foundation).
- Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
- A unique take on roguelike gameplay.
- Visceral action-RPG combat.
- Game changing gear and items make every play through unique.
- Hundreds of encounters, items, armor, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
- Unique deck building mechanics let you customise your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.
More articles about Hand Of Fate