The gameplay in Rush takes place exclusively on the Wii U GamePad, with the TV being used as a second screen for other people in the room. Players guide cubes around RUSH's fully three dimensional levels by placing Conveyor belts, Warps, Stops Signs, Splits and more with the Stylus!
- Off-TV gameplay supported
- Unique 3D puzzle solving gameplay with Conveyor Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Splits and more.
- Over 70 levels of increasing difficulty
- Hint system, when your brain needs a break
- Drag and Drop stylus control system
- Highly stylized environments
Rush will have a 50% launch discount and will be released for just $ 1.99 / € 1.99!
More articles about Rush