Knytt Underground is the brainchild of Nicklas ‘Nifflas’ Nygren and is being developed for the Wii U platform by Mathias Kærlev of MP2, and published by Ripstone. The game puts you in the shoes of Mi – a mute, but extraordinary sprite; with an array of thrilling quests to complete, unique zen-like gameplay and plenty of dynamic characters to meet and guide you on your adventure. Chapter 1 & 2 provide a tutorial to the game with Chapter 3 extending to an open world of over 1,800 rooms to explore at your own pace; where you can switch between human and ball form for an unparalleled sense of freedom.
Knytt Underground delivers a captivating and mesmerising experience that will not disappoint.
- Over 1,800 intricately designed rooms to explore
- Even more secrets to discover, quests to embark on and rooms to uncover!
- Exclusively to Wii U on consoles, the Infinity Hype update brings improvements and changes based on fan feedback from Reddit
- With new graphical effects and flourishes, the Wii U version is the best looking console version of the game
- Thanks to the Nintendo GamePad, you can view the map easily, seeing where you've explored & where you have yet to venture.
More articles about Knytt Underground