CLR is a free-to-play cross-platform multiplayer PvP/Co-op arcade space game. CLR provides 2D spaceship combat in 3D environment, wide variety of combat roles fitting different playing styles (achieved by selecting one of many starships and further customizing it with enhancements), and both Individual and clan-based gameplay.
Join your friends and shoot lasers at your opponents! Become a brave star pilot and fight other pilots for gold, for glory and for fun!
Here at Net Games Laboratory we set out to make a game consisting solely of player-versus-player combat with an arcade look and feel and a light-hearted gameplay that is hard to find today. We want to make something that we ourselves would like to play — a game chock-full of what’s cool about spaceships shooting each other up and none of that boring stuff that big games today are filled with. We hope you will share our excitement.
A videogame spaceship is usually not an easy ride — three-dimensional navigation makes you dizzy, if not completely disoriented. But in CLR you should struggle against your opponents, not against your controls. We simplified gameplay just enough so you wouldn’t need to BE a great star pilot to FEEL like a great star pilot. A familiar W-A-S-D and a «fire weapons» button are all you need. Just grab hold of your ship and engage!
No boring parts, only what you come for — going into combat to send some rockets into the other guy’s hull. We streamlined our gameplay as much as we could, and then we turned the coolness knob up to eleven!
And if you eventually get a little tired of plain old shooting, and start looking for more — be sure that we will give you more. A lot of different ships, enhancements and weapons create a metric ton of different tactical situations for single combat and team action alike. What’s more, we plan to release new ships and ship modules very often, so that you’ll always have something to look forward to.
We don’t really know what «realistic» starships will look like, so we don’t really care. A ship in a game should be fun to look at and fun to ride in, period. We want ships to be weird, plentiful and different — everyone will find one that is suited just for him, both because of outlook and the distinct style of play that comes with every ship.
- A gameplay that is easy to learn and hard to master to please both casual and skilled players
- Hundreds of ships and even more equipment so that anyone could find what’s best for them
- Interactive environment that can be used for combat advantage
- Simplified controls
- Steam-based Leaderboards, achievements and special in-game challenges
- Co-op PvP up to 10 ships on each side
- Clan PvP with up to 50 ships on one map
- Dozens of maps and multiple mission types
- Memorable ship designs
- Free-to-play, not pay to win!
- Cross-platform multiplayer
- Unity 3D client (coming to Windows and Linux first, and to both popular mobile platforms next)
More articles about Cannons Lasers Rockets