Raise the regimental banner and beat the drums of war, because the Emperor is calling you back into service.
Players will take control of any one nation of Europe in this geopolitical barfight, dispatch armies and envoys, raid supply lines, form coalitions and get with the times, already. Because one thing's for sure: Napoleon's Grande Armeé is coming, and he's not interested in second place though he might have to settle for it, if he's just one guy in a 32 person multiplayer battle with set victory conditions.
When placing a pre-order, future conquerors of Europe will receive a 10% discount off the game, as well as a free copy of Sengoku, Paradox Interactive's character driven grand strategy game, where you play as the head of an illustrious Samurai family in feudal Japan. To purchase March of the Eagles, head to the official site.
- A Decade of Fire: Rule a major European power from 1805 to 1815 and ride out a decade of tactical innovation and strategic duplicity.
- Manage Great Men: Take advantage of your generals' unique skills to be sure they are in the right place when rival armies meet.
- Manage Great Armies: Recruit vast armies from your population or build a navy to contest the rule of the seas.
- The Velvet Glove: Build coalitions to strengthen your hand and use diplomacy to undermine your enemies
- Logistics and Tactics: An army marches on its stomach, so keep your supply lines secure while your forces master new tactics and new modes of fighting in an era that revolutionized warfare.
- Mutiplayer: Up to 32 people can go online and duke it out for mastery of Europe.
More articles about March of the Eagles