Join Luigi as he stumbles and bumbles through haunted mansions, solving mind-melting puzzles and vacuuming up ghosts left and right with the help of Professor E. Gadd and an array of gadgets.
Each mansion is filled with unique puzzles, a wide range of different ghosts, and a menacing boss battle. You'll need to use your head and the Poltergust 5000, a ghost-catching vacuum cleaner, to clean up the mansions and save the day.
- Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into immobility. Players need to activate a strobe function and release it to stun the ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust.
- Different types of ghosts haunt the different mansions. Luigi must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden secrets to unlock new areas and treasure chests. These new elements add more variety and introduce new puzzle-solving mechanics.
- Players can use the Poltergust to help Luigi remove wallpaper to reveal hidden areas, clean up piles of treasure-hiding leaves or suck up stacks of coins and bills. But in reality, the nervous and reluctant Luigi just wants to get as far away from these ghosts as possible.
- Up to four players with their own 3DS can team up via local wireless, pair up in Download Play or connect over the Internet to escape each floor within the time limit in Rush Mode and search for the hidden ghost dogs in Polterpup Mode (up to four game cards may be required).
- The 3D visuals bring the mansions, ghosts and surroundings to life. Players experience all the haunting chills and fun the game has to offer.
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon sells for a $39.99, regardless of whether you buy it retail or download it from the Nintendo eShop using a wireless broadband connection
More articles about Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon