Gather your guildmates, muster your minions, and summon your swarm!
For two epic days, members of Blizzard's gaming community from around the globe will descend on Anaheim to meet, play, and celebrate their shared passion for all things Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo.
"BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November."
In addition to serving as a gathering place for Blizzard Entertainment gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, featuring top pro gamers from around the world
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment's game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Further details about BlizzCon 2013, including ticket availability and pricing, will be announced on the official BlizzCon website as the event draws closer. Those interested in attending the show in person can make advance hotel reservations now and receive special BlizzCon rates by booking through the BlizzCon hotel website.