Patch 1.04 Changelog
- Added better mod support (mod packages may now be loaded through exe parameter)
- Fixed chapter 2 campaign blocker (cutscene playback in FPS mission after Chapter 2 timeout)
- Fixed Outpost objective
- Fixed Aurora cutscene playback while on Thermopylae
- Stockpile now starts set as mining type island
- Strategy game now ends correctly after carrier is destroyed and the whole map is captured
- Fixed enemy carrier disappearance after the "End classic campaign" dialog
Patch 1.03 Changelog
- Fixed startup shader cache problem (thanks to Species1571)
- Fixed walrus hook bug (Drop sometime caused walrus to capsize)
- Fixed incorrect cutscene playback after completing Thermopylae mission
- Fixed current objectives and waypoints on the Outpost in Gaea Mission campaign
- Strategy Game now ends after capturing all islands and destroying enemy carrier
- Enemy carrier no longer "disappears" after capturing all islands in Strategy game
- Enemy carrier now replenishes units it abandoned on the island during retreat
- Enemy units are no longer present on neutral and friendly islands
- Fixed crash in Gaea Mission on Taksaven
- Fixed Achievements Face Off, Titanic, Revenge Is Sweet.
- Fixed Stockpile is now correctly selected upon start of Strategy Campaign with only 1 starting island
- NEW - Island info now displays icons with relative production and mining "power" of selected island
- Fixed crash on application start on some machines ("Cannot load materials file materials/materials.h" bug)
- Fixed crash in Strategy campaign (Production Advisor)
- Enemy carrier/strategic AI improvements:
- production logic improved
- improved "Choose next island to attack" logic
- improved barque handling
- improved carrier repairs
- Removed panning while zooming in/out in strategy map.
- Added shortcut in Vulcan mission (1st mission of GAEA Mission)
- Ratio slider in strategy game is split into two parts - APA ISLANDS COUNT and UEC ISLANDS COUNT.
- Removed tutorial notice dialog in strategy campaign.
- ID numbers of enemy carrier units are no longer displayed on the map.
- Enemy carrier will not run away when the player arrives to defend his island
- Enemy carrier units are undocking properly
- The stockpile relocation time now depends on the distance between islands
- Arrow keys are now bindable in Controls options
- HMHD missile will be transferred from stockpile onto carrier correctly.
- "V" key will stop the carrier but not instantly.
- Island stop blinking exactly when the enemy stops the attack on the island.
- Fixed random crash after any carrier destruction.
- Cutscene with Aurora will be played only once.
- Marshes upgrade can be found every time.
- Coolant container will not disappear after island is captured.
- Removed tutorial hints on Arachnid when recapturing island from APA in chapter 3.
- Cutscene of sinking enemy carrier will always be played when the enemy carrier is destroyed
- Fixed pathfinder island data
- Improved walrus pathfinding on wild terrain
Based on the 1988 groundbreaking classic, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission offers a refreshing blend of vehicular combat with tactical and strategic elements. In a massive open world -- consisting of 33 unique islands hosting six distinct climatic zones -- players are put in command of a futuristic military carrier holding multiple remotely controllable and customizable units. By traversing the seas and establishing a strategic network of island bases for mining, production and defense, players set out to conquer the archipelago on the planetoid Taurus.
The demo introduces players to Carrier Command: Gaea Mission's unique gameplay as they lead two demo-exclusive assaults on the Thermopylae and Granite islands.
Narrated by one of the developers, the demo kicks off with an action-packed sequence in which players control one of the amphibious Walruses. Once the first objective is completed, the demo fast-forwards to another island, allowing players to switch between driving Walruses, flying Mantas and ordering units via the tactical map. Overall, the full demo takes about 45 minutes to complete.
More articles about Carrier Command: Gaea Mission