With a completely new and original storyline, it offers game system refinements that will entice new fans, while still offering the same kind of hardcore, over-the-top, endless gameplay that is sure to please longtime fans!
The Netherworld – a place where might makes right and today’s friends are tomorrow’s enemies. After a long journey with many ups and downs, Laharl finally finds himself as a full-fledged Overlord. However, the other denizens of the Netherworld do not see him as such, so he sets out on a journey with his loyal(!?) vassals to receive the respect he deserves. Along the way, Laharl will meet a girl who claims to be his sister, demons with bigger than usual chips on their shoulders, and find out that even his own body holds a few surprises for him...
- Enhanced Customization: The character creation system has been completely revamped to allow for the highest level of character customization in series history!
- Master/Pupil System: The player chooses the master and the pupil, as well as which skills to learn! Benefits include new skills and higher weapon proficiencies for the pupil, while the master gets a stat boost!
- Item World: Challenge this battleground to power up your weapons, items, and characters! Prepare to deal massive damage!
- Geo Panels: These status-altering blocks provide bonuses or detriments to the terrain! Change the tide of battle by skillfully manipulating these elemental icons!
- Reunite with old friends and meet a new crew: Bringing back the fan favorite trio of Laharl, Etna, and Flonne, with new characters and a brand-new story!
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness will also feature various DLC to keep entertaining players for even more sleepless nights this fall!
More articles about Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness