Originally conceived as a floating symbol of American ideals at a time when the United States was emerging as a world power, Columbia is dispatched to distant shores with great fanfare by a captivated public. What begins as a brand new endeavor of hope turns drastically wrong as the city soon disappears into the clouds to whereabouts unknown.
BioShock Infinite puts players in the role of Booker DeWitt, a hard-bitten former Pinkerton agent, together with the revolutionary AI companion, Elizabeth. The two struggle to escape the sky-city of Columbia, in a 1912 America that might have been. Armed with an arsenal of new weapons and abilities, they face menacing enemies, in unique expansive environments. Classic BioShock gameplay joins innovations such as aerial combat on high-speed Sky-Lines in the service of an immersive storyline – an Irrational Games signature.
Pre-order BioShock Infinite on Steam and receive access to the Industrial Revolution Pack, which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game.
This offer is separate from the rewards offer below and will be available to all customers who pre-purchase on Steam. The more people pre-order the more rewards you'll receive.
Reward 1: Free copy of Bioshock. Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend.
Reward 2: Everything Above, Plus:
Exclusive Bioshock Infinite TF2 items
- Vox Diabolus
- With this Vox Populi anarchist mask, you can terrify your enemies into thinking you're the Devil Himself, or worse, a protestor. Either way, they're probably going to avoid you at the entrance to the supermarket when you try to get them to sign something.
- The Pounding Father
- Heavy cannot tell lie. Heavy is first President of United States. Of crushing little baby men.
- Blind Justice
- Want to command respect from people standing at an indeterminate distance from your immediate right? Bolt on a platinum Pinkerton badge and experience the thrill for yourself!
- The Person in the Iron Mask
- Turkey? Chicken? Game hens? Your head? This cast iron poultry furnace will smoke anything placed inside it.
- The Doe-Boy
- Protect the important thoughts in your head -- ones like "liberty" and "freedom" and "democracy" -- with good, honest, hat-shaped American steel. This helmet won't run (until heated to 2500°F)!
- The Sydney Straw Boat:
- Throw this hat on the ground to express rage, or in the air to express joy! Take a hat-based trip through time to learn how your great grandparents displayed emotions in the days before emoticons!
- The Steel Songbird:
- It gets pretty quiet in that sniper's nest. Why not treat yourself to the haunting rhythmic symphony of bolts being constantly pooped by this mute, easily terrified incontinent bird?
Reward 3: Everything Above, Plus:
Free copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend.
Rewards will be backfilled once we reach the next level.
More articles about BioShock Infinite