Planet Earth. 132 years after the "Reset," the thermonuclear apocalypse which ended human civilization. Around one third of the globe is covered by "Yellow Zones," where the ruins of cities are covered with radioactive dust. In these areas, Anarchist "Survivor" groups have taken control, and uncontaminated food and drinking water are valued at parity with human life. Another third of the Earth is in the agony of the "Red Zones," the epicenters of the deadly anomalies which arose as a result of a nuclear chain reaction in the atmosphere, and the morphing of the planet. The majority of terrestrial organisms are not capable of surviving in the "Red Zones," which makes it a perfect home for mutants and "guests" from deep space. The planet is unrecognizable and empty…
- DEEP AND EMOTIONAL STORY: it makes you feel nostalgic for the classics of RPG, such as Fallout 1/2, Torment Planescape, or Baldur’s Gate.
- REALISTIC AND SERIOUS ATMOSPHERE: you are immersed in the tragic story of a dying world, surviving every day traveling among the ruins and anomalies, stealing and trading information, and interacting with other survivors.
- BRANCHING CHARACTER-DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM: Think, plan, and play through the development of your character in any way you choose, using our huge system of characteristics, items, perks, and skills, in the style of the best features of D20 and S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- TOOLSET FOR CUSTOM CONTENT CREATIVITY: build and share your own adventure modules at the post-apocalyptic world of After Reset™ with the powerful Wormwood Toolset™ of the sort of Aurora/Electron Toolset.
- MULTYPLAYER PERSISTENT WORLDS AND FREE DEDICATED SERVERS: launch your own dedicated Persistent Worlds on the basis of custom made modules and play on them with your friends.
More articles about After Reset